Pinch Style Locking Design: Provides easy alignment over jamb nut designs that tend to shift when you lock them down. Several tedious iterations are usually needed to get it right. The pinch style design allows you to simply set toe and lock it down (with no shifting like what happens with designs that employ a jamb nut) and resetting required. It also allows for an increased adjustment range.
We also use a steel threaded insert for the pinch bolt hole to increase service life, as it's common for aluminum threads to get damaged over time.
Bump Steer Adjustable: The kit even comes complete with precision spacers to adjust and correct bump steer. No expense is spared with this kit.
High Quality Rod Ends: High strength alloy precision series rod ends from Aurora bearing are self-lubricated for smooth and quiet operation, and long life. The heat treated alloy body provides superior strength over any other rod end used on the market. The left and right hand threaded bodies use a fine metric thread to ease fine tuning your toe alignment to perfection.
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.