1. Stage 1: Crankshaft Carrier Assembly Part 1. 46min. This episode covers the essential items for fitting the crankshaft to the carrier. Also covered are the basics of the main, and connecting rod bearings.
2. Stage 2: Crankshaft Carrier Assembly Part 2
This chapter details completion of the crankshaft carrier to be fitted into the bank 1 crankcase half.
3. Stage 3: Assembling Connecting Rods onto Cylinders
This episode demonstrates the procedure of "marrying" the connecting rods for the Bank 1 pistons.
4. Stage 4: Cleaning and Prepping the Crankcase for Carrier Installation
This episode details the essentials of cleaning the cylinder bores and preparing them for proper assembly.
5. Stage 5: Installing the Crankshaft Carrier to the Crankcase
This episode covers the essentials for preparation and fitment of the completed crankshaft carrier assembly into the bank 1 crankcase half.
6. Stage 6: Preparing Bank 1 Pistons and Connecting Rods for Installation
This chapter covers the final preparation of the bank 1 pistons with piston rings fitted for assembly.
7. Stage 7: Installation of Bank 1 Pistons into the Crankcase
This episode covers the fitment of the bank 1 piston and connecting rod assemblies into the bank 1 crankcase half. This includes a special, modified procedure developed by Jake Raby.
8. Stage 8: Installation of the Front Console and Bank 2 Crankcase Half
This episode details a modified assembly order for these components to help the engine builder avoid the common pitfalls associated with carrying out this procedure.
9. Stage 9: Installation of Bank 2 Pistons into the Crankcase Part 1
In this episode, Jake Raby shares his method of fitting the bank 2 crankcase half. This modified procedure assists the engine builder with in an error free experience of fitting pistons, piston pins, and circlips. Jake also illustrates the best way for the assembler to check their work using a borescope.
10. Stage 10: Installation of Bank 2 Pistons into the Crankcase Part 2
This episode is a continuation of Stage 9 and covers the completion of this part of engine assembly process.
11. Stage 11: Installation of the Oil Sump Components
This episode identifies the components for the oil sump noting the differences between M96 and M97 versions followed by assembling components into the sump.
12. Stage 12: Installing Front Console Components
This episode changes up the standard assembly order for the front console components to better assist the assembler with processes that are sometimes confusing in factory shop manuals.
13. Stage 13: Preparation and Installation of Cylinder Heads
This episode demonstrates the fitment of the cylinder heads to include modified sealing methods and torque sequences for both banks of the M9X engine.
14. Stage 14: Bank 1 Valve Train and Camshaft Installation for 3-Chain Engines
In this episode, the bank 1 valve train components are fitted into the cylinder head which include the valve lifter carriers, valve lifters, camshafts and cam cover.
15. Stage 15: Bank 2 Valve Train and Camshaft Installation for 3-Chain Engines
In this episode, the bank 2 valve train components are fitted into the cylinder heads, including valve lifter carriers, valve lifters, and camshafts.
16. Stage 16: Camshaft Timing Procedure for 3-Chain Engines
In this episode, Jake Raby shares "The Raby method" of simplified camshaft timing for the 3 chain engine.
17. Stage 17: Installation of Cylinder Head Covers and Long Block Finalization
Completing the assembly of the "long block" engine, including scavenge pump installation, and fitment of the Rear Main Seal.
18. Supplemental Section 1 - Bank 1 Valve Train/Camshaft Installation and Timing for 5-Chain Engines
Jake Raby demonstrates the installation of valve train components into bank 1 and camshaft timing of a 5-chain engine.
19. Supplemental Section 2 - Bank 2 Valve Train/Camshaft Installation and Timing for 5-Chain Engines
Jake Raby continues with the installation of valve train components into bank 2 and camshaft timing of a 5-chain engine.
20. Supplemental Section 3 - Installation of Cylinder Head Covers and Long Block Finalization for 5-Chain Engines
Jake Raby finishes the camshaft installation and timing by installing the cylinder head covers and other components on the 5-chain engine that comprise the long block.
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.