The LN Engineering Spin-On Oil Filter Adapter helps improve the longevity of your engine by providing full flow filtration with glass-enhanced cellulose media. This limits collateral damage from foreign object debris that would otherwise re-contaminate the engine when using the factory filter arrangement from wear particles or debris.
Since a steel-bodied spin-on conventional oil filter is now employed, you can further reduce engine wear by using a Filtermag, which reduces iron contaminants in your motor oil and thus reduces wear associated with these particles normally unfiltered by the oil filter.
When installing, be sure to lubricate both o-rings with clean engine oil. Screw the oil filter adapter onto the engine by hand. Once the spin on filter adapter is fully engaged to the block, use a 24mm socket and torque to 25 Nm (18 Ft/Lbs). Also be sure to oil the filter gasket.
Filter should be installed by hand then once snug, turned another 3/4 to 1 turn to finish filter installation or to the filter manufacturers recommended specifications.
Oil change interval should not exceed 6 months or 5,000 miles for street using a 0w40 or 5w40 viscosity motor oil; higher viscosity is not recommended. The filter used in conjunction with the spin on oil filter adapter is an excellent choice for this application with adequate size and very high burst strength (when using a Napa Gold 7302 or Wix 57302 filter)
Fits 718 Cayman and Boxster with the four cylinder turbo engines.
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.