The Accusump is designed collect pressurized oil from your engine and store it so it may be discharged later during low oil pressure surges to protect against engine damage during demanding racing conditions. After the oil pressure stabilizes, the piston inside the Accusump moves back and forth, pressurizing the Accusump until it equalizes with engine's oil pressure. The Electric Pressure Control Valve we use is for a discharge/refill of 35-40 PSI. These valves have the convenience of an electric valve for remote mounted units on daily drivers but with the rapid refill rate of a manual valve as required in racing. The E.P.C. valving will only allow the Accusump to discharge oil when the engine’s oil pressure drops below a predetermined level and only refill when the pressure rises above that level.
The Bilt Racing HPDE Accusump kit is easy to install, requiring plumbing of only a single oil line. Our universal Accusump kit has everything you need to carry out a custom Accusump installation in your Boxster, Cayman, or 911, sans wiring or electrical pieces and includes:
- Two quart Marine Accusump system
- LN Engineering's Spin-On Full-Flow Oil Filter Adapter
- Single input sandwich adapter (for easy one-line installation - fits between Billet Washable Oil Filter and Spin On Oil Filter Adapter)
- Bilt Racing Billet Washable High Performance Oil Filter
- 45 psi electronic valve, hose, and fittings
In conjunction with the installation of an Accusump, we recommend adding an X51 oil baffle and 997 oil return tubes for improved oil control and ensure scavenge oil is returned to the sump as quickly as possible. For installation support and for troubleshooting technical issues with your Accusump, please contact Canton directly.
NO WARRANTY, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES ON ACCUSUMP KITS!
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.