The IPD Cayenne Turbo plenum has a revised diversion area and larger inlet openings that further optimizes intake air speed and volume. This more efficient design provides substantial power increases of an additional 30+ horsepower and 32+ foot pounds of torque.
The Cayenne Turbo Plenum performance gains are throughout the entire power curve and provide additional power that can be felt in the "seat of your pants".
The factory plastic intakes are also prone to cracking, especially with Cayenne Turbos producing higher boost levels. The IPD Plenum will not crack and will handle the highest of boost levels.
The IPD Plenum utilizes all the factory hardware including the OE 76mm throttle body. The only thing more impressive than the substantial power gains provided by the IPD Cayenne Turbo plenum is how easy they install.
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.