The new Cayenne Turbo Plenum delivers up to 30 horsepower and 32 foot pounds of torque giving your Cayenne an improved boost in engine power and driving performance.
The superior design of the IPD Cayenne Turbo plenum not only increases power but also improves boost response creating a longer, stronger, more linear and of course more pleasurable power curve.
The 957 Turbo utilizes the factory 76mm throttle body and hardware making installation quick and easy although IPD strongly recommends a qualified Porsche technician perform any Plenum installs.
The second generation 957 Cayenne Turbo received multiple upgrades across the entire platform, including an increase of 50 horsepower. This already impressive power output can be further increase by simply bolting on the IPD Cayenne Turbo plenum.
The IPD Cayenne Plenum provides power by means of a superior design that increases air speed, boost response and performance. This is achieved with larger inlets and better diversion areas. The cast aluminum construction can also withstand higher pressures and heat levels. The factory plastic intake is very prone to cracking, especially with Cayenne Turbos producing higher boost levels.
The improved design of the IPD Cayenne Turbo Plenum installs easily and delivers additional horsepower that will make your Cayenne Turbo even more menacing.
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.