The American Refining Group, who previously manufactured Brad Penn before selling the Penn Grade brand to DA Lubricants several years back, reached out to Driven for help in developing lubricant products for the performance market using ARG's unique base stock. Due to Driven's strong focus on continuing research and development, Driven has been developing their own additive formulations, resulting in even better oils than those offered in years past, so they are very familiar with lubricant development and testing.
The result of this partnership is Driven's new GP-1 oil. This uses ARG's light, sweet, paraffinic crude oil that offers very unique properties well suited to motorsports and high-performance engines.
Pennsylvania grade crude produces 15 percent thicker oil films due to the unique pressure viscosity coefficient of this base stock. When combined with select group III and group IV synthetic base stock, including Driven's mPAO, the result is an oil that costs less than a full synthetic and provides more than 30 percent better wear protection than comparable non-synthetic and semi-synthetic blends. Compared to ARG's old non-friction modified Brad Penn oils, GP-1 uses Driven's proven additive packages including the friction modifier molybdenum that help engines run cooler and make more power while providing less wear. GP-1 is different by design having undergone extensive testing with results verified by an independent third party, so we know it works even better than the old Brad Penn.
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.