Perfect for big block muscle cars and blown street rods. Perfect for engines with original seals. Good for loose bearing clearances.
Designed Specifically For Hot Rods & Classic Vehicles
Well suited for a variety of hot rods, muscle cars and vintage vehicles. This oil is an excellent choice for big block muscle cars, blown street rods and engines with original seals. Features storage protection additives that guard against rust and corrosion during winter storage. Good for flat tappet, overhead and roller cam engines. No ZDDP or additives required. Viscosity typical of 15W-50. Formerly referred to as HR1.
ZDDP Anti-Wear Additives
Military Spec Storage Protection
Start-Up Protection Additives
Excellent Seal Compatibility
STORAGE PROTECTION - Uses the same oil additive technology developed for the U.S. Military for storing and shipping their combat equipment. Protects against rust and corrosion so your engine is protected even when it’s not running.
HIGH ZINC CONTENT - Higher levels of Zinc (ZDDP) than regular passenger car oils. Delivers proper anti-wear protection for older style push-rod and flat-tappet engines.
CAMSHAFT WEAR PROTECTION - Superior camshaft wear protection chemistry. The same wear protection found in Driven Racing Oil which has powered Joe Gibbs Racing to multiple NASCAR Championships.
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.