Provides increased high temperature and high shear protection for wet sump and high compression applications. Ideal for high output steel block engines. Viscosity typical of 10W-40.
Competition Proven To Deliver Maximum Power & Protection
Reduces wear and lowers temparetures compared to conventional 10W-40 racing oils. Provides increased high temperature and high shear protection for wet sump and high compression applications. XP9 utilizes select synthetic base oils for increased durability at high temperatures. Compatible with Methanol and high octane race fuels. Formulated with proprietary anti-wear and friction reducing additives to fight valve train wear and increase horsepower. Ideal for high output steel block engines.
Viscosity Typical of SAE 10W-40
High Temp High Shear Protection
Friction Reducing Additives
ZDDP Anti-Wear Package
Extended Oil Change Intervals
Wet Sump Oilling Equipped Engines
High Compression Engines
Ideal for High Output Steel Block Engines
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.