As with all GT3's, power improvements are very difficult to develop because of Porsche's fantastic out-of-the-box design and development on these performance minded machines.
The GT3 engine was specifically developed to deliver power where it's needed on the track, way up high in the rev range. The IPD Plenum compliments that power by delivering additional horsepower throughout the entire power band, especially in the mid range where it's most needed.
The 996 GT3 Mark II IPD Plenum provides an additional 24 horsepower at the wheels, enhancing the already ultimate Porsche driving experience. The 996 GT3 Mark II Plenum is specifically designed to accommodate the larger 997 GT3 82mm throttle body (additional purchase required).
The combination of the patented Y design plenum and larger throttle body make the 996 GT3 Mark II IPD Plenum the ultimate performance upgrade for the ultimate performance Porsche.
Installation of the 996 GT3 Mark II IPD Plenum is relatively straight forward but IPD strongly recommends installation be performed by a highly qualified Porsche technician.
**Requires the larger, German throttle body required to fit the larger 82mm “Competition” Plenum**
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.