The 996 Turbo 68mm version is designed to function with the factory 68mm throttle body that was O.E. on all 996 factory Turbos. The 68mm Plenum delivers similar power as the larger 74mm competition Plenum.
Horsepower gains range from 30 to 35 above the stock power band and initial boost response is improved. The IPD plenum delivers more power and more torque giving the 996 Turbo a stronger mid range and top end.
The 68mm Plenum version is perfect for the Turbo customer looking to improve engine performance on both stock and moderately modified Turbos developing under 700 horsepower.
The IPD 996 Turbo Plenum will truly transform the already impressive Turbo performance. The Plenum should be the first performance upgrade installed on any Turbo. They deliver great power gains on all Turbos whether they are bone stock or highly modified.
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.