Porsche’s new DFI (Direct Fuel Injection) intake is a totally and completely redesigned intake system developed to deliver improved performance, fuel consumption and emissions by optimizing the air fuel mixture directly inside the combustion chamber.
The DFI Porsche engine package is a finely tuned performance machine and additional power has proved difficult to find. The unique design of Porsche’s new DFI intake system posed very challenging tuning hurdles but once again IPD developed a design that out performs the factory intake system without compromising reliability and drive-ability.
This innovative and revolutionary IPD DFI Intake Plenum employs the patented “Y” design as well as an enlarged plenum area that allows for improved intake air speed and velocity resulting in performance increases without any loses in power.
The all new specifically designed IPD 3.8L DFI intake Plenum is a direct bolt-on upgrade that replaces the factory air intake distributor and utilizes all pre-existing factory hardware and throttle body.
The improved IPD intake design allows for smoother, less turbulent and more efficient air flow resulting in impressive power and torque gains for Porsche driving enthusiasts.
The superior design of the DFI IPD Plenum provides an additional 15 horsepower at the wheels. Unlike previous naturally aspirated IPD plenums that delivered stronger gains in the mid range, the new IPD DFI Plenums deliver a similar shaped power curve as the factory but are considerably stronger from the mid range to redline without any loses in power down low.
Installation of the new IPD 3.8L DFI Plenum is relatively straight forward and can be installed by mechanically inclined DIY customers although IPD strongly recommends installation be performed by a trained and qualified Porsche technician.
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.