The revolutionary 997.2 Turbo IPD "Y" Pipe was built for the more demanding Turbo performance customer. This is not a cast reproduction of the factory Y pipe but a complete re-design from scratch, developed to deliver even greater air flow for both stock AND highly modified Turbos.
The factory Y pipe becomes restrictive when adding substantial power gains. The IPD "Y" Pipe has larger inlets and an optimized diversion area allowing for even greater power gains. This superior and more efficient design flows 126 more cfm than the factory Y pipe delivering the additional power needed to raise the performance bar on any Turbo.
Bigger isn't always better, and the IPD "Y" Pipe is designed to deliver optimum flow without being too large causing a loss in boost response. These "Y" Pipes can also be special ordered in custom powder coated colors and ceramic coatings or polished to improve the aesthetic appeal of your Turbo engine.
The IPD 997.2 Turbo Y Pipe is designed to be a direct replacement of the factory OEM Y Pipe. There are no modifications or fabrication required for installing the IPD Y Pipe. This is an easy and straight forward R & R (remove and reinstall) bolt on upgrade.
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.