RND RS Cylindrical Roller IMS Bearing Replacement Retrofit Kit
The RND RS Roller IMS Bearing Replacement sports a 2-year/24,000 miles limited parts warranty with professional installation, proper IMS procedure pre-qualification, and qualifying bearing registration. The RND RS Roller IMS Bearing Replacement has a recommended service interval 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first.
The only IMS roller bearing retrofit kit with true thrust control. Cylindrical bearings provide great lateral load capacity, sacrificing their maximum load cap in thrust (axial movement). That’s why precise thrust control is crucial for bearing’s longevity and reliability. RND Roller Bearing IMS Retrofit kit is the only solution on the market that uses proper heat treated, 52100 bearing steel thrust surfaces supporting radial and axial loads internally.
- No oil system modification required – no risk of compromising the intermediate shaft or oiling efficiency due to pressure losses
- Backed by industry leaders and European repair specialists
- 2 years / 24000 miles warranty
- Utilize existing IMS tools and procedures with LN IMS Pro Tool Kit 106-08.13
- Bearing is properly retained with snap ring or spiro-loc unlike the competitor bearings that use no retention mechanism
- Economical alternative to more expensive ball-bearing fixes
- Equivalent load rating to LN Engineering’s dual row ceramic hybrid ball bearing. Click here to learn more about roller bearings compared to ball bearings