Introducing the only IMS roller bearing retrofit kit with true thrust control.
Cylindrical bearings provide great lateral load capacity, sacrificing their maximum load cap in thrust (axial movement). That’s why precise thrust control is crucial for bearing’s longevity and reliability. RND Roller Bearing IMS Retrofit kit is the only solution on the market that uses proper heat treated, 52100 bearing steel thrust surfaces on both sides.
- Utilize existing IMS tools and procedures
- Bearing is properly retained with snap ring or spiro-loc
- True thrust control integral to the bearing
- No oil system modification required - no risk of compromising the intermediate shaft or oiling efficiency due to pressure losses
- Backed by industry leaders and European Parts Masters - SSF Auto Parts
- 2 years / 24000 mile warranty
- 4 years / 50000 mile service interval
Independent comparison research of similar products reveals engineering advantages with the RND "RS" Roller Bearing type IMS bearing.