The perfectly balanced mid engine platform of the 987 combined with a drop top convertible make for a truly liberating Porsche diving experience. The 987's were delivered slightly under powered from the factory so as not to rain on the Carrera's parade. The IPD Boxster intake plenum delivers increased performance that puts the Boxster in the ring with the famed Carrera.
The IPD Plenum out performs every other intake system on the market. Don't be fooled by other competitors claiming to offer Plenums. All factory Porsche air distributors are of the "T" variety and therefore suffer from less than ideal air flow and reduced intake air speed.
The Boxster IPD Intake Plenums are available in 3 versions, each one specifically designed to meet the performance requirements of varying Boxster enthusiasts. From mild to wild, it all depends on how fast you want the wind in your hair.
The genius and power behind the IPD plenums comes from the patented "Y" style design and optimized diversion areas to deliver real and impressive power that will transform your Boxster performance and heighten your Porsche driving experience.
The "Competition" version is designed to work with Boxsters already equipped with "cat back" high flow performance exhaust and other performance mods.
**Requires 82mm Porsche throttle body (Additional purchase)**
The Seller, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any
liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any consequential
damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental
damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any liability for defects pertaining to safety or performance, by way of ‘‘strict
liability’’, negligence or otherwise. In the event of non-payment, the Buyer agrees that the costs of collection including court
cost, and reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be recoverable from the Buyer. The Buyer has read and with any transaction,
agrees to all of the terms and conditions in connection with the Seller.
• All Returns/Exchanges Require Written or Verbal Pre-Authorization and RMA Number.
• Positively No Exchanges Without This Invoice.
• No Refunds On Opened Packages Or Used Parts.
• Items Returned Must Be In Original Packaging.
• No Refunds On Special Orders.
• No Return On IMS Parts.
• No Refunds After 30 Days.
• 25% Handling Charge On All Returned Items.
• No Returns On Electrical Parts.
• Refund On Purchases Paid By Check Are Refunded After Check Clears.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on NSC plating provided by Millennium Technologies LLC and subject to their terms and conditions.
• There is no warranty on blocks processed with the Nickies Lite direct plating process.
• Any Damage Must Be Reported to the Shipper and LN within 24 Hours of Receipt.